When ordering or signing up on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, shipping address(es), phone number(s), gender, age or other details to help you with your experience.
We will be collecting information from you when you sign up, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, open a support ticket or enter information on our website.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer support requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt information you input during transmission.
- We use a Blowfish (cipher) derived password hashing function to hash your password.
- To prevent attacks which could potentially lead your information to be exposed online, we take various security measures such as installing latest security patches on a regular basis.
Yes, we do. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through the settings of your browser. Look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features may not function properly.