Emotive detail in-between layers of a song are often lost when you use headphones with either a dynamic or balanced armature driver. In attempt to create a more precise listening experience, we placed two drivers into one single set of headphones. This produces a sound clarity across a wider audio rang
- A richer music experience
- Dynamic + balanced armature drivers
- Metal sound chamber, 20-step process
- Metal composite Diaphragm
- Optimized sound quality, Patented sandwich design
- Bass to mid range, Balanced fidelity
Hybrid dynamic + balanced armature drivers for amazing detail
Emotive detail in-between layers of a song are often lost when you use headphones with either a dynamic or balanced armature driver. In attempt to create a more precise listening experience, we placed two drivers into one single set of headphones. This produces a sound clarity across a wider audio range.
Bass and mid tones are kept mellow with a dynamic driver, perfect for bringing out the drums and bass. Yet high notes for the main melody retain rich detail with a balanced armature driver. It's time to rediscover the nuances in your favorite song, just plug in Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro.
Dynamic: Aerospace-grade metal diaphragm for a resonating bass
Voices and instruments have sounds that reside mostly in the mid and bass ranges. In order to deliver a superior sound in the mid and bass ranges, we sandwiched3 an aerospace-grade metal composite layer inbetween two PET layers. This preserves the outstanding treble responses of metal, while improving richness in the lower ranges thanks to the incredible flexibility of PET.
This breakthrough design in Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro provides balanced output and superior definition across the entire frequency range.
Acoustic tuning by four-time Grammy award winning tuner
A good set of headphones bridges composers and their listeners. To produce an exceptional acoustic tuning, we used various scientific tuning and calibration methods such as the Klippel high-speed scanning vibrometer system. The Klippel system simulates recordings with a dummy head to identify the most ideal acoustics. Improvements are then made to the headphones structure based on the data received.
On top of this, we also invited four-time Grammy award winning tuner, Luca Bignardi, to perform a subjective acoustic tuning for Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro. He believes a good set of headphones is one designed for the majority and bases his tuning on this belief so everyone can come to truly appreciate music.
- Cavity structure
- calibrations Kilppel
- vibrometer tests Dummy head acoustic
- curve test simulation Grammy master
- subjective acoustic tuning
- Colors Black, Gold
- Sizes N/A
- Materials N/A
- Warranty Type Service Warranty
- Warranty Period 90 days
- This product comes under service warranty under certain conditions
- Damaged product will not be eligible for warranty
- This warranty is provided by the seller not the manufacturer
- If the product/device needs any parts replacement, customer has to pay for that
- Product is not damaged but not working comes under service warranty
3-day Return Eligibility
This product can be returned within 3 days from the day of purchase under certain conditions-
- Product that's delivered does not match the order description.
- Product is somehow damaged on arrival to user's given address.
- Return Policy may not apply for certain type of products if the product is opened or the seal is teared. Such as- Cosmetics, Skincare and Sealed Products like- Medicines, Tubes of all sorts, Cosmetics etc
N.B. Cosmetics, Medical Accessories and Manufacturer Sealed products cannot be returned. Manufacturer sealed products mostly offer manufacturer warranty that can be claimed by customer.