Founded back in 1969 as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics today makes everything from televisions to semiconductors. It released its first Android smartphone in 2009, and can be credited with the launch of the first Android tablet back in 2010. The company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world. It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones.
- Performance Quad core
- Display 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Storage 8 GB
- Camera 8 MP
- Battery 2600 mAh
- Ram 1.5 GB
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) price in India starts from Rs. 7,200.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. It measures 142.40 x 71.10 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) .
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Colors Black, Silver
- Sizes 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM
- Materials N/A
- Warranty Type Replacement Warranty
- Warranty Period 365 days
- This product comes under manufacturer replacement warranty. The warranty period is given with the product's warranty card.
7-day Return Eligibility
This product can be returned within 7 days from the day of purchase under certain conditions-
- Product that's delivered does not match the order description.
- Product is somehow damaged on arrival to user's given address.
- Return Policy may not apply for certain type of products if the product is opened or the seal is teared. Such as- Cosmetics, Skincare and Sealed Products like- Medicines, Tubes of all sorts, Cosmetics etc
N.B. Cosmetics, Medical Accessories and Manufacturer Sealed products cannot be returned. Manufacturer sealed products mostly offer manufacturer warranty that can be claimed by customer.